more to come


Hi,
I started this back when I thought I would have more energy and be writing about my creative life and projects regularly. Well, that was then this is a different time. I still would like to do this but due to some health stuff, I've not had the energy level I normally have and many of my projects are mere ideas, dreams waiting to be brought into this world. I have made one small scrappy top, and have been crocheting up a storm, but when I think of what I want to be doing I get very frustrated. I'm sure other artists have gone through the same thing, but its not fun when its you. However, I am going to try and get some pictures of my crafty space/ and projects up eventually, but in the mean time here is a pic of a wall hanging I had in my guild's quilt show in 2006. Also, this a doll that I put in the silent auction that finally sold for seventy-five dollars, which was my first sale of any of my dolls.

Comments