the questions with picture answers

This is an meme I stole from a friend's blog. The basic technique is to ask simple questions which you post and then go to a place like google images and pick your favorite picture from what pops up. I, being in love with Flickr.com a photo sharing site which I love to just browse through is the place that I went to find my pictorical answers to these questions. The questions:
1. What is your age at your next birthday?
2.Where would you like to travel?
3. What is your favorite place?
4. What are your favorite objects?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite animal?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. The town where you were born?
9. The town where you now live?
10. The name of a past pet?
11. First name of a past love?
12. Best friend's nickname?
13. Screen name or nickname?
14. First name?
15. middle name- or in my case my dream/fantasy name?
16. last name
17. A bad habit?
18. College major?

Comments