This is my favorite craft store

 
Posted by Picasa
This is Sarah's Fabrics, one of my favorite stores to shop for supplies in, located in Lawrence, Kansas. Not only does Sarah's boast a huge selection of wonderful fabrics,a lot of the fabric they have is what I prefer for quilts and other fabric projects: bold, colorful, and contemporary in style. They also have on display these wonderful quilts.  
Posted by Picasa
I love the polka fabrics in use in this heart quilt. Just below it is their huge selection of Kaffe Fassett designed prints.
 
Posted by Picasa
While the bright and the batiks are my favorite parts of the store, they also have a great selection of traditional prints, Asian inspired fabric, as well as some beautiful fabrics for home decor/garment sewing. 
Posted by Picasa
I have had great success finding ribbon and trims the right scale for use with doll costumes and the people who work there are friendly, helpful and just plain nice. In addition, who can't but help love a store that has its very own cat. Only wish I'd gotten a more in focus shot of the lovely Possum posing there on all those red fabric bolts, but she still looks great don't she.
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Bellgirl said…
Looks like cats know about quliting as well as blogging!

I've featured your post in the Blogtoberfest Blog Crawl today: http://bellgirl.com.au/

Happy Blogtoberfesting!